Friday 22 August 2008

Let the Sex Olympics.... BEGIN!



I am often asked if the Olympic village - the vast restaurant and housing conglomeration that hosts the world's top athletes for the duration of the Games - is the sex-fest it is cracked up to be. My answer is always the same: too right it is. I played my first Games in Barcelona in 1992 and got laid more often in those two and a half weeks than in the rest of my life up to that point.


He got jiggy a total of two times....


Which all begs a question, or possibly many questions. First, and most importantly, how can one get access to the village? The bad news is that you can't, unless, of course, you happen to be an athlete with the relevant accreditation. But secondly, where does this furnace of sexual energy come from? Or, to put it another way, why do sportsmen and women have such explosive libidos? I am not implying, for one moment, that every athlete in Beijing is at it. Just that 99 per cent of them are.


Sorry, but the thought of making love to a Russian shot-putter has left the taste of vomit in my mouth. Also I'm concerned about those Chinese gymnastic under-agers being exposed to all this testosterone fuelled orgies.

No comments: