Wednesday 24 September 2008

Evan Davis (Actor) also victim of Wikipedia?

Sometimes the reasons for a deleted page are a good read:


*I have done my best to make Evan Davis(actor) more of a biography instead of a resume. I have also changed one of the links. Hope this helps. I do not believe Evan Davis (actor) deserves to be deleted. He has more than enough facts to prove his existence and merit in the entertainment industry. I am not a sock puppet, I am trying to help out an acting friend that I know. I am not the same person and will give out my name if needed. Wikipedia asked the original author to re-edit the article, then he was unable to do so. I was not aware of a rule that forbids authors knowing each other. Thank you GoldenMonkey78 (talk) 11:56, 20 August 2008 (UTC)
*Delete per lack of notability and the fact that it is essentially an autobiography co-written with meat puppets. There are serious conflicts of interest in this and related articles. -- Scjessey (talk) 12:06, 20 August 2008 (UTC)

Meat puppet? I like that.

No comments: