Sunday 7 September 2008

What did you call me?




A MARRIED shopkeeper who falsely accused his lover of racially abusing him after she came into his shop with a note saying she was pregnant, was yesterday jailed for three months.
Nazir Ahmed (30), Forfar Road, also told one of his shop assistants to back up the lie, resulting in the arrest and detention of the lover, Dundee Sheriff Court heard.


When Ahmed opened the envelope, the note inside informed him that she was pregnant.
Several hours later he called the police and they interviewed him the next day, after he had pressed his female employee into providing corroboration of his made-up story.
The police then went to the woman’s home and arrested her. She was kept in custody for 21 hours before appearing in court. She pleaded not guilty and was released on bail.


So ladies of Dundee you have fair warning, Nazir Ahmed (I wish I could find a picture of him.. so in my frustration I used a pic of Apu being salacious instead) will be out of jail in 3 months time... I leave the rest to you. What a nasty piece of work he is.

No comments: