Wednesday 24 September 2008

Here have an old Vid I just stumbled over.

I was annoyed at FACEBLOKE not embeding... so I snorted moo juice out my nose when I watched this and thought.... "Meh, old but I'll post it. "



Baby I was born that far away so,
I speak English as a se-cond language,
I don't understand the words I say,
There's no word that rymes with language,
Lucky that I have a smoken' body,
Cause I only sing in jibberish,
Lucky that I am uh such a hottie,
Watch my hips go quiverish,

Good news for you, I'm double jointed, too

Whatever, Don't Matter,
I can sing about pancake batter,
I will shake my derier,
And you won't go nowhere,
Bend over, Come Under,
Come enjoy my thighs of thunder,
I'll just toss my hips and hair,
And you won't go nowhere,

Lucky, that my hips arn't only droopy,
When I shake them they move mountains,
Lucky that these breasts are proud and perky,
And my lips are full and poutin',

Bebabebabababa, Bebabebabababa,
Time to crawl into the mud,

Whatever, Don't Matter,
You wouldn't listen if I were fatter,
That I got a spicy rear,
So you won't go nowhere,
Peek under, turn over,
I make no sense if you are sober,
So I clash my hips and hair,
And you won't go nowhere.

No comments: